Join the fun--Become a Collaborator!
Through the years, Inspired Classroom has worked with non-profits and businesses to get their educational message out to students in K-12 education and to adult learners. Inspired Classroom offers:
- An international network of educators, scientists, education directors and others to collaborate with you on 21st century learning.
- Technology expertise in distance learning.
- Curriculum and instruction expertise to help refine your content.
- Programming expertise including scheduling, surveys, professional development credit, digital badges, follow-up feedback, and strategic planning.
If you have an idea, Inspired Classroom has the skills to make it happen. Contact us today!
Collaboration Igniting Inspiration!
Meet some of our Collaborators!
WE ARE MONTANA IN THE CLASSROOM
We Are Montana in the Classroom is an exciting new enrichment opportunity through the University of Montana. Offered at no cost to your school, this unique virtual opportunity will engage your students with UM faculty members and allow them to experience the excitement of higher education from their very own classroom.
Each of our faculty members offers a fun, interactive 50-minute virtual lesson that connects students with current academic research and engages them in a hands- and minds-on activity. Our project partner, Inspired Classroom, will assist your school with the technology support for a successful learning experience.
MONTANA WORLD AFFAIRS COUNCIL:
COUNCIL IN THE CLASSROOM
Montana World Affairs Council brings internationally recognized speakers into Montana high schools virtually. Past speakers include:
- Karma Tensum-Executive Director of the Tibetan Children's Education Foundation
- John Dau-Former "Lost Boy" of Sudan, human rights activist, and founder of John Dau Foundation.
- Ambassador Said Jawad-former Ambassador of Afghanistan to the United States.