Custom Classes and Events
Inspired Classroom will work with your school, organization, or group to develop class or training content customized to your needs. Also, talk with us about special events from remote sites. We have experience bringing classes on virtual field trips to special places. For example:
- Chief Plenty Coup State Park
- Traveler's Rest State Park on the Lewis and Clark Route
- Montana World Affairs Council: Council in the Classroom
Training and Professional Development
Inspired Classroom can help you plan, develop, record, and edit professional training for many uses. Using our green screen studio and other technology makes training more relevant. All classes can be recorded and edited or can be live events.
- Compliance training for businesses.
- Policy, orientation, 'how-to tutorials" for employees.
- Educational pieces for your websites.
- Podcasts and webinars.
- Certification and renewal of qualifications.
- Renewal units and digital badging for professional resumes.
Want to conduct a training or meeting? Want to teach a course to several remote locations? Rates are variable depending on duration of event and technical support needed. Contact us by email for more information.
- HD Polycom video conferencing equipment
- Bridging services available to incorporate desktop clients as well as other Polycom systems
- 15W x 12H green screen wall allows for large projects via video conference
- A 30×5 high-speed internet connection allows for multiple site connectivity
- Walls and Ceiling painted with Rosco Chromakey Green
- All open space so no support columns to get in the way
- 1 – 2 Microphones as well as a remote to control the Polycom camera
- (2) 44” LCDs to view both sides of the conference
- Pre conference test call to assure a quality conference
- Conference recording available upon request, additional fees may apply.
- Connect to businesses, schools and non-profit around the world!
- Highly knowledgeable and experienced instructors, technicians and talent coaches.
Please email us for more information, scheduling, and rates.
*Inspired Classroom is not responsible for the connection of the client/person you are connecting to. It is their responsibility to provide a knowledgeable technician and suitable internet connection.
Inspired Classroom staff has extensive experience developing curriculum for K-12 students and adult learners using best practices, "minds-on" instructional strategies and state and national standards. Does you company organization have content ideas for students, teachers or professional groups? Let Inspired Classroom help you develop it!
- Standards-based instruction including resources.
- Professional development for teachers including renewal units.
- Digital badging for students and adults.
- Assessments, research resources, "minds-on" activities, feedback surveys, related articles, experiments, and assignments.
See the example curriculum below:
Wood Bison Curriculum
In partnership with Bear Trust International, Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center, Safari Club International
This Wood Bison Curriculum includes:
3) STEM Lesson: Where Will the Wood Bison Roam?
C) Part II of the Slide Show, which includes results, graphs and other answers to questions. Part II of the slide show is pass code protected and available only to teachers. If you are a school teacher or educator at an organization and want the pass code, it’s easy to get. Just email Bear Trust: firstname.lastname@example.org We’ll verify your teaching status and then send you the passcode. Thanks!
4) Wood Bison Behavior Lesson
B) Video clips:
5) Tracks and Trails